Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Its almost 2 in the morning and you know what I just realized while surfing that I have not updated this canvas for almost a month, wait no la a month plus.

Sorry la if you guys read and don’t see me updating it and get angry wanna break beer bottle on my head all. But the least you can do is let me finish the beer la!

I’m back once again to tell you just a hint of what’s happening in the life of my many personalities in my life. There’s obviously Gerard (the one writing now), then there’s Gerard Shizzle (my cruiser mode on), Bob (he’s my imaginary friend that at times posses me), and well then there’s So called Cassanova Noel (that’s given to me by Jared ask him why) and quite a few more that I’m yet to name.

It’s been a great month coz I got paid so not complaining anymore but its once again the time of the month where you need to stretch that extra ringgit so much that Mrs Incredible looks like she has no elasticity super powers.

Went outstation 2wice in the end of June and mid July. Melaka was fun coz it was my first time attending the San Pedro festival and it was awesome. I got some pics but I cant put it up coz my hp tadak cable la L. We makaned andmakaned and had fun on stage. We were there with mix, so it was Ray, Dhan, Terrence and yours truly partaying la. The people there were always vey very welcoming and we had the best dinner in melaka. Makan the sebak, siput back suck, devil curry super awesome one I might add and my personal favourite thirst quencher Carlsberg!! We also had this Hotdog with beef and mustard which we swallowed down with the Manggo Juice with asam boi. It had a really Nano Nano effect, first taste was sweet then it gets super sour coz they use the young mango, ala the one u cecah in the cilipadi and kicap one la, to make the juice. VERY nice!!

Then we went To JBC yo for an outdoor broadcast and boi was that a party trip. counting back thru out the trip which lasted 4 and a half days we opened 15 bottles or more!! All one litre Y u ask? you think I’m so rich? Macha 2 words DUTY FREEEEEEEEEE. We stayed in the Zone Regency where booze was like something that you can easily get. And on top of that ciggys. I felt like hugh hefner only with booze and ciggys. Practically Drunk was the theme the entire trip. I got so drunk I couldn’t remember the face of the gal I made out with. Met the AMP ppl there Pauline, Sim, Joanne and Chloe They were very nice group had a blast partaying wit them. JB chicks awesome nuff said. Oh and if you do go to JB u need to stop buy Handle Bar and order a Jerry Mug together with the Dripping wet Burger and bbq wings. Superness awesoming.

Now I’m back here and really want to go back to JB L. Oh ya Ray here’s a shout out to you n Ram for leaving me and going to Penang on the weekend and having NASI Ganja! Ray is the bestest coz he MMSed the picture of what I crave daily for me to cringe in pain looking at it.

Its been a great few months but I had some down times too… dad caught up with my almost bulletproof plans of not telling them that I was a smoker. Kena bamboo. 1, 2 ,3 BEKK!!

Other than that nothing much oh ya Jared had to pull one skill with a skateboard and twisted his ankle now he resembles me with the crutches when I was down with my knee injury. CACAT!!


I actually jst came back frm watching THE SIMPSONS!!! Its an awesome movie everyone that includes you nerds, geeks, low lifes and nut cases too. It’s a really good show to watch. U need to watch it or you would loose out on the world’s biggest evolution in the cartoon and animation industry!!!! Now go and watch it but b4 dat have a few tequila shots it ads too the fun!!!!

Dats all for now, I’m sleepy

Snoress unbelievabley LOUD.

Pasta and dalcha

Cheers
Gerard!!

2 comments:

K@MO said...

dude ur blog is so ghey lol

Unknown said...

Gerard, link your blog to mine yea :) -astrid-