Monday, August 20, 2007

wooohoooo weeeehoooo woooohooo weee hooooo.....!!!

I'm on air I'm on air I'm on airrrrrrr. My dream is starting to realise...hmm this sentence may be ouuuut. But yesh I'm now an Announcer on the weekends nothings confirmed but will be letting y'all know soon. Do listen in if you can wake up I go on Saturdays & Sunday 6-10 am with my partna in Crime Andrew Netto!!!

OKKK Why I acthualllyyyyy was singin'

AKON was in the hizzausse on Sunday 19th of aug, yes I deserved to be smacked as this lonely canvas of my life's personal paintings have not been updated in a regular and timely manner. to suff who thinks every thing is ghey please come out of that creaky closet my pren and oh ya its about time you shortened that 10 year bond you have with proximity I think its wearing you down ...oh is that balding spot a repricussion to being a workaholic? hehehe well this is the more articulate version of Naen's banging hahah. Well I think he would have just said FUCK off but i guess since what ever I type up on this blog wouldnt really be much of a waste to space and time I might as well add some sambal belacan to it.

Yup was at the akon concert it was pretty darn good but the organisers were sucky. First of all CYBERJAYA and in a place even a compass would show you the finger too and well gravel and mud for florrin plus the stooopid security members. I can go on. tho all of that AKON is a good performer, touching on some sensitip issues at times but still very good performer. He really knows how to keep his audience entertained. I had a very rude and dark nightmare during the concert tho and it is stuck in my hp, AKON's Ass was bared and captured in my phone. Ebay anyone? Not something that I'm proud of having....hmmm anyways tonight's Gwen Stefani so I'm expecting something awesome from it. Sorry to those who mintak tickets frm me I couldnt get them as we have bookings 4 months in advance.

Am trying to move out soon frm my parent's place but awaiting the oppurtune moment to push a proposal to my parents so hope for the best. Other than that my Graduation is this weekend and I'm Finally graduating from that sickiening college. Sadly not from my own batch but its great coz Ray and Astrid can teman yay!! I;ve got beef with the Mass comm department in KDU, Some one fuckin telan the money of one of my fundraisers and its been a year!! FUCKIN HELL, I only found out about it today and its just pissess me off to know that this money did not reach the Cleft Lip & Pallate Association of Malaysia. I've got a pet project, reclaiming the stolen money. Finally some Drama in My life. But Seriously I'm fuckin annoyed about this its just really heartless of the ppl in KDU to do something like that. Wait la I'm coming with my motor mouth and I've got loads to say.

Ok la will update the blog again when I find the Time.........


Check out www.hitz.fm and the cruisers section coz you can see me update the cruiser blog weekly aite.

OH oH OH dont forget that I'm on Air on Weekends with partner in crime Andrew Netto 6-10am Sats & Suns


Cheerios

Intestine Quiche and Laksa Johor with Chocolate syrup!!!

1 comment:

Mie said...

Congratz... im glad your dreams are coming true.. will try to catch you on air