Wednesday, March 03, 2010

My goodness gracious its been that long FUDGE CAKES!!!

2years plus since my last post shows how much I don't want to find time to pen down my thoughts... Or maybe I just lost a lil inspiration OR MAYBE Chunky its just another fucking excuse that I am used to telling myself...BEFORE NOW.

Times are changing and so I should move in order to avoid getting engulfed in the heavy crashes of its tidal waves.

Hi My name is Gerard Christopher Noel a.k.a Chunky Munky from hitz.fm I was an excuse giver but now I want change and well I want to make a difference in ME.

I recently underwent a problem removal surgery and have extracted my laziness tumour from my physical body I am made that change approx 3 months ago and I say this to myself every day continuously.

Its a renewed journey of knowledge and life that I am embarking on. Its a new story that I shall tell everyone and well be surprised be very surprised coz I will.

3 months ago I was given the oppurtunity to see things in a much enlightened point of view through a very old Martial Art of Warriors -I joined Silat Gayung.

For those who know me well, that may seem shocking as I was a fervent taekwondo exponent and basically worshiped the sport until I saw the ART in Silat.

It is the most "Gentlemanly" form of martial art that I've ever experienced. Sparring with your partner is not to show aggression or strength (It seemed like French to me as I was all about anger and aggression and forcefulness) YOU ACTUALLY SMILE at each other when we sparr. that's just stupendously superb. I was so confused at watching my brothers n sisters in Silat sparr. Any way I can go on and on about Silat but I'm gonna end it off here by saying that hey I get to do it with some really good buddies like Ean and Terence and new acquaintances like Laveen and Brian.

Awesome!!!

Anyways,

I was just looking on at my past posts and I find it crazily sad and almost morbid even when I was actually writing happy stuff. MY GAWD! Scary man I was...Yoda sounds come into mind at sudden. Riding on that I am gonna leave it here as I'd like to have a Lil comedy to read when I come back here hopefully in the nearest future. So fo those first timers running through my blog just to let u know I aint hiding nothing :)

This blog will be updated on a much regular basis and I vow to keep my promise.

Cheers.

chunky

No comments: