Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The balance in the FORCE...is it really?


So I got up today morning sore from yesterday's killer workout...(still at pussy level) dont worry I'll push to be better (fo sho) and I thought to myself today is gonna be awesome I feel awesome and well Im gonna meet the most awesomest goal keeper in history. MY fav keeper of to date. The Great Dane Mr Peter Schmeichel applause applause!!! click here to view his awesomeness

Pumped, I shaved to make sure im in my best. Pick up my Man Utd Memorabilia and with gust to my step I hurried my way down to the car. As I was taking a very awesome drive passing Sunway Pyramid on the way in to the office I hear a strange knocking sound coming from the engine of my car. Puzzled I opened the bonnet and found that the bloddy timing belt had split and i was running on half a width of a normal timing belt :p as it was pretty near to the workshop I frequent I headed there with caution and reached there at 7.49am as you thought things couldnt go downhill I read the notice buka - 8.30 pagi ....HOW LA....!

Lucky for me the foreman who was walking towards the shoplot noticed me, I quickly told him the problem and decided to leave my keys with him.

I then walked half a kilometer over to metropolitan college area in SS 15 to try n catch a cab.

Relaxed, got to the office 15 minutes after he arrived and met Adam C at the front of the studio. boi was there a crowd gathered to meet him. Took pics got him to autograph my theatre of Dreams Jersey and my Iphone cover hahah I was so happy to meet such a legend. I love these perks that come with my job.


Later that day say 3 hours ago0 I get a phone call from my workshop foreman and then the heart attack came...Boss u punya kereta banyak kena tukar...semua total RM 900.00

WHATTTTTTTTTT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this is pain.....fool

good gawd debts its just another month filled with you. where is the balance. where is the love. where is smokey the bear.....

Ladies and gents tootles for now Im about to swipe away alot of dough. Cross your fingers I shall pull through!!

btw my hands hurt real bad i cant even straighten them.


Cheers

Chunk-a-lot

No comments: