Monday, March 22, 2010

It stares Its Smiles It Takes OVER then its all Back to square ONE!!!


The past 3 days ago has been really hard on me in regards to my diet. There are so many temptations hindering my abstinence on food.

Ive gotta admit that I have cheated with my weakness fried food. I had Seafood Tempura on Sunday. OMFG it felt so good but once it was all over i felt embarrassed, like my pride and dignity was stripped away. I was borderline disgusted with my self... Its like committing adultery.

I've been struggling to tell the truth. I am a FOOD LOVER and I really love to eat. My eyes are poisonous where it signals my brain to make my hand move towards food that I am not supposed to eat. NIAMAH!!! (as patrick teoh would say)


Yesterday I was late to the gym and the spartans were already about to finish. I pushed as hard as I could for the weight training but when it cam to cardio i faltered like a little baby who needs a change of diapers.

DAMN im pissed with my self. I only managed a pussy level of 150 calories on the bloddy bike. I'm starting it again I'm giving excuses to myself. I need to dig deep and find that inner fighter. But honestly, Jake, Ron, Ean thanks for the push...I'm weak and I am pushing it hard to get alot more stronger.

This is my vent of anger, this is my war cry to conquer health and destroy that Flab!!!


Wooosaaaaaarrrr


Chunky to Hunky :|

No comments: