Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tiredness!!!!

AARRggggGGGHHhhhhHhHhHHhhh! Damn tired aaarrrrr


Well yesterday was quite a task. Had an early start coming to work at 6 am after sending my sis to work. Work was ok bordeline busy and then came the fav part of the day Work Out Time. It was my final Physical Trainer session as Fitness First gives 3 sessions for first timers.


We did the back region and also abs. Worked out Upper, Lower, center back and traps which I can clearly say almost made my hands feel like exploding. Then came hell on earth. ABS

As some of you may know I'm not a very strong person at my core (abdominal area) maybe coz I dont have them, instead I decided to replace them with a flat tyre I got from ah leong's tyre company. OKOKOK I know I eat like a starving beast every time.

I had to do 120 crunches, 50 leg lifted crunches, plank 2 sets 40 secs each set.

I am currently undergoing a very sad feeling in the belly.

I shall be uploading some pictures of my current look before working out and keep it here as a comparison for when I am no longer beastly in size.

Ean has been keeping my diet in check though he think I am pissed off at him for going on an outburst in public with what I eat in some way appreciate it. Jake gave me 1 dose in the morning for a thosai that I ate yesterday :x Thanks Jake needed that nudge of awakening.

I tend to cheat myself and I know its myself Im cheating hence it makes it really sad to know that we can do that to ourselves.

I'm laying off RICE completely if anyone does see me eating rice please take it away from me and tell me this one line "CHUNKY, you REALLY dont want to EAT this POISON"

Had a god diner with the family last night sister "belanja-ed" us as she received her first paycheck. Quality time with the family was awesome!!! It's actually therapy i must say to a certain point :) hahahah

Till the pictures are up peaces

Love

The Chunk of Munk

No comments: